Develop low power, PC-connected applications with integrated Full-speed USB 2.0 (HID/MSC/CDC). The MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad is an inexpensive, simple microcontroller development kit for the MSP430F5529 USB microcontroller. It’s an easy way to start developing on the MSP430 MCU, with an on-board emulation for programming and debugging, as well as buttons and LEDs for simple user interface.
Rapid prototyping is a snap, thanks to 40-pin BoosterPack expansion headers, as well as a wide range of available BoosterPack plug-in development board modules. You can quickly add features like wireless, displays, sensors, and much more. You can either design your own BoosterPack, or choose among many already available from TI and elsewhere. The 40-pin interface is compatible with any 20-pin BoosterPack that is compliant with the standard.
The MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad includes the MSP430F5529 16-bit MCU with 128KB Flash, 8KB RAM, up to 25MHz CPU speed, integrated USB 2.0 PHY, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), timers, serial communication (UART, I2C, SPI) and more!
- USB 2.0-enabled MSP430F5529 16-bit MCU
- Up to 25 MHz
- 128KB Flash and 8KB RAM
- 12 Bit SAR ADC
- Various USB device class examples and embedded software libraries available (CDC, HID, MSC)
- eZ-FET lite: Open source onboard debugger with application UART
- One USB connection for emulator and target via the use of an onboard USB hub
- USB as power source: 5V and 3.3V through a high efficiency DC/DC converter
- 40 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: NA492
- Weight: 100.00g